/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, June 26, 2006

America Supports You

If you've ever wondered what organizations you could possibly lend a hand to to help support the guys and gals in the military, I found a great clearing house of them tonight, courtesy of C-SPAN.

A group called America Supports You, led by actor Gary Sinise met with President Bush today, and included representatives of 14 of the organizations that have come together under one web roof.

So, if you want to help someone out, check out the America Supports You website, where you can find literally hunreds of links to these groups.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

Sadly, and I'm sure he knows this, it could mark the end of Gary Sinise's career in Hollywood. I will make a point of supporting his movies as well.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Gary's a good actor, but a better person, which seems to be his major goal right now.

Now if I could just be in the right city at the right time when the Lt. Dan Band plays, I'd be happy. I keep missing him by a few days.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home