/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, October 30, 2006

He's Back, and He's Ranting Like Crazy.

Yeah, that's right folks, he's back. My Little Bro has made it through little league and pee-wee football, and has started blogging again.

DO NOT READ HIS LATEST POST, if you are a liberal and afraid of the truth, because he tells it.


Technorati Tags: , ,

4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The family that blogs together... ah, nothing rhymes with blog.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

there are a few words, but what the hell do flogged frogs in bogs have to do with anything?

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The family that blogs together clogs together? heh (yeah that's all I've got).

I'll check that blog out, thanks! ;)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Your big, little brother should can write! Thank you for letting us know he is back. Keep up the good writings. :)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home