/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, October 23, 2006

Wierd

Sorry my blogroll and The American's For Inclusive Debates blogroll is down, but they are refusing to load this morning.

Oddly, Homepun Bloggers and American Flag bloggers are also hosted by Blogrolling.com, but they are loading just fine.

Wierd.

Hopefully whatever the issue is it's fixed by this evening.

Update: It does appear to be working again, so the blogroll is back.

Technorati Tag: ,

3Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Bob,

Blogrolling.com has been having some problems for the past three weeks. By the time you send their Support Team a message requesting assistance, it will be back up and running fine. I reported mine being down two weeks ago and I just received a response from them this morning....LOL.

Cheers,
Carol

9:26 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

My blogrolls occasionally wind up at the bottom of page, then when I refresh they are back where they belong.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Carol ReMarks said...

Blogrolling.com is about as reliable as Blogger.com

Weird, indeed.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home