/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, October 20, 2006

Interesting....

I found a new blog search engine called Sphere tonight. I would have never known about it, except that they linked my article on North Korea to a story at Time.Com.

You can go to Sphere's site and submit blogs (don't know how mine got there), and search blogs. They also have a plug in for Firefox and IE to click when you find an interesting article, and then find blogs that are writing about the topic. They also have a typepad widget and a few other tools, though none that I could find for Blogger.

So far the linking to Time's article hasn't brought in any vistors, but who knows maybe it will. In the meantime, I at least found a new way to search blogs.


Technorati Tags:, , ,

2Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Pretty cool site.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Definitely has some potential

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home