/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

STFU Mark!

For those who don't know that the title above means, it's Shut the F**K Up, Mark Foley.

I don't care if you were abused by a clergyman, you're a lush, or whatever. You screwed up, and trying to cover your tracks with the standard litany of excuses we hear from everyone else is unbecoming.

In fact, you could tell me you were gang raped by a pack of hyenas on the plains of Africa, and I still wouldn't consider it an excuse for hitting on teenage boys (or girls, for that matter). You did the right thing Friday when you resigned, you did the right thing when you checked into rehab. Now, pay attention in rehab when they tell it's NOT everyone else's fault, it's YOUR fault you are screwed up.

Now get on with what's left of your life, and take your medicine like a man.

Technorati Tags: , ,

6Comments:

Blogger LargeBill said...

Concur. I hate how everyone who screws up tries to mitigate their blame by pointing everywhere but at themselves.

7:27 AM  
Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

I third that. He is a creep and so are the people making this a political issue. Right now the Dems are running ads on tv making it an issue. Wish we could remove their citizen ship and put them in a Mexican prison.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Just disgusting.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is disgusting, all around. I could list 5 offenses against me in my life (just off the top of my head) that I have not passed on to someone else, and won't ever. For so many, these horrible experiences stand to encourage them to better fight for the abused, not use as an excuse to be a pervert.

Unacceptable.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I was like, "Dude, what did I do to you". Then I was like, "Dude, my last name's not Foley". Then I was like, "Dude, 'Gang Rape Hyenas in Africa' was a totally awesome movie and don't tell me to shut up".

This a lot like sex with chickens in that we'll never know for sure if it really happened.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home