/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Wanna Get Hurt At Work

After reading this article from Yahoo News I've decided that I need an on the job injury. I'm sure the wife would disagree, but you'll have to read the article to find out when, then comment.

Technorati Tags:, , ,

5Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

One more arguement for tort reform.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Ok, but you know there's no guaranteeing you'll have the same outcome with the courts OR the head injury. If you're an unlucky person you could end up cross-eyed...and drooling or something.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Neo, yes, he is sad.

Shoprat, that was my first thought.

LP- Again?

9:19 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I do believe that's the best excuse I've heard yet. Not only has he betrayed his wife, he's robbed a business/insurance company of money that should have been used for legimate claims.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Wow - I wonder if I can blame my overworked libido on a work-related back injury. So far I haven't cheated on my wife, but now I have renewed hope that I can nail as much poon as possible in future. Thanks, CP!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home