/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy Week

I've got a busy week coming up, and how I'm feeling when I hit the hotel rooms will determine how much I post.

I drive to Cedar Rapids, Iowa tomorrow morning (280 miles), then after I finish there tomorrow night, drive to Bettendorf, Iowa to work there and Rock Island, Illinois Tuesday and Wednesday with the possibility of staying for Thursday also. Then it's back here for a quick job Friday, and then home to get ready for my ISO standards audit next week.

To make it worse, almost all of the jobs this week include large equipment that needs two hands to work; and I burnt one on the lawnmower today. So I may be zoning out on pain killers every night instead of posting. (The pills are working well enough now that I can type)

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home