/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bitch Slappin' The Moderator

If you haven't noticed, with the Iowa Caucus' only weeks away I've been pretty apathetic about next year's elections. Quite honestly, being bombarded by 2 jillion candidates for well over a year has caused this apathy.

However, Charlie was nice enough to point out there was another GOP debate yesterday, and link this YouTube clip of Fred Thompson busting the moderators chops. Maybe if more candidates would call bullshit on stupid questions I'd be more interested. Enjoy the clip!.


Labels: , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home