/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, February 08, 2008

Air America Hits Another Low Note

Thanks to Charlie Sykes for pointing this one out. Another reason why Air America isn't taken as seriously, and can't gain the audience of conservative talk radio. Yes, I know I've beaten heavily on Rush and Co. the last few weeks, but the fact is, I'm arguing against their ideas, and positions.

Were they pushing crap like this on their shows, I'd ask the local station to pull them from the air, as should happen to Randi Rhodes.



Maybe, just maybe, if the left on radio started debating ideas, and arguing points, instead of pushing this kind of crap they wouldn't have to be begging for the fairness doctrine to return to be heard.

Labels: , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home