/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What Took Me So Long?

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize that I should be overjoyed with President Obama. Seriously. His firing of GM's CEO, and the new revelation that he's looking for a way to have not only executive pay, but other pay rates managed by the government made me realize he really is looking out for me, not the big guy.

Anyone with half a brain knows that business is bluffing when they claim his cap and trade to end global warming will drive them offshore. Where would they go to find cheaper labor, and less restrictions than here?

The idea that charitable contributions will dry up when he tells fat cats they can't deduct them anymore is crazy. Who gives to charity expecting a tax break, I sure don't!

No, now I realize that the President is really looking out for me, and I'm onboard with him.








Check the date of this post.

Labels: , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home