/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Out of Beantown

Finally made it out of Boston last night after at two hour weather delay. The delay wasn't as bad as some. Evidently the Boston to Milwaukee flight earlier than mine told passengers a 90 minute delay, and let them off the plane. Some came back after an hour to find the gate empty. Evidently it left after 45 minutes, and the PA announcement couldn't be heard in the restaurants at Logan.

The wait wasn't bad. I had a new Navy Chief on board, who I talked with for most of the delay. Poor guy, stuck in the middle of Nebraska for his initiation. It was a great conversation, and I hope he learned a little bit. Thanks for the coin, it's awesome.

There was also a two year old, Charolette, who was a doll. Peek-a-Boo is still fun at my age with the right kid to play with.

And, if you are going to get delayed, get the delay when you have a signature seat on Midwest Airlines. That seat is much more comfortable that waiting in the gate area.

Labels: , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home