/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Inappropriate Tweet?

Just updated my twitter page, and as I hit refresh this showed up from Jermichael Finley of the Green Bay Packers:

JermichaelF88Everyone think mike vick will stop dogfighting or he will continue doing it as long as he want get caught what yall think?? LOL

WTF?? The truth is it's a question on a lot of people's minds. However, I'd think that an NFL player might be a little quieter about asking the question.

Twitter, blogs, Facebook, etc, are great outlets for your thoughts and ways for folks to socially network. At the same time, you have to take a little breath before you post things. I, like most bloggers, have gotten bitten by the bug of immediately posting something, then regretting it later.

I wonder if Mr. Finley will have the realization later that his question, even with the LOL at the end of it, will bite him in the butt.

Labels: , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home