/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Too Much Driving

I don't mind driving. I can't, my job requires it, to the tune of about 45,000 miles per year. However, at times it does get to be a few too many miles.

Yesterday I drove 570 miles, not to get to a job, but to get within four hours of it so I could finish driving (211 miles) there today. Of course all of this morning miles were in a fog with about 50 yards visibility. Then, after about three hours of work and a stop at the gas station, back on the road. 268 more miles to the hotel for tonight.

Tomorrow isn't bad, the job is close, and the hotel for tomorrow night is only about 80 miles from it. Then Thursday it's a half day of work, then start making my way home.

So, by the end of the week I should be right around 1750 miles, plus 3 jobs. I'm pretty when I get home I'll just hit the bed and die (or at least pass out).

Labels:


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home