/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Twitter Ate My Blog

Well, okay, it didn't eat it, but it did block access to it. Evidently Twitter is down, and it's widget locked up loading of my blog. One of the cool things about twitter is it's easier to post a quick thought than it is here. The down side is that it crashes on a regular basis. At least twice a day I get the "Over Capacity" error, or it just doesn't load.

So, I fixed (read, blocked) the widget, and now the blog loads again.

Update *** It's noon, and Twitter is still dead **** I dont' think my life will change.

Labels: ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home