/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Got Something To Say!

I've decided to open my blog to others. Not sure how many others, but at least one a day. (Without the vitamins)

Here's the deal, my e-mail is in my profile, if you'd like to post something here, e-mail it to me. I don't care if you are so far left you make Ted Kennedy look like a facist, or so far right Attila the Hun would quiver in your presence. If I think it's cool, I'll toss it up here.

If you are a blogger, and wish to put in gratuitous links to your own blog, have at it. Just make sure you send an HTML enabled e-mail, so that the links work.

If you are a non-blogger, or wannabe but don't know if you have the time, this is your opportunity to be seen in the blogosphere, and decide if you like the idea of lots of other folks reading your thoughts.

There are, of course, a few ground rules. Keep it (semi-)clean. I don't mind a few off color words, but I also don't need posters to swear like a sailor. That's my gig.
Also, try and limit personal attacks.

Of course, I am the sole arbitor of what does and doesn't get posted. However, anyone who sends anything will get a reply, and if it includes a link to their blog, I'll toss a link up in a post. Hope to hear from a bunch of you.

Thanks to Common Sense Runs Wild for the open trackback. Thanks Also To Don Surber And Euphoric Reality, quickly becoming one of my favorite Blogs, and the Political Teen, and Basil's Blog


These are gratuitous links designed to drag people to this post from other sites....
Washington Post, Newsweek

11Comments:

Blogger me said...

Good idea! I look forward to reading posts from your contributors! Hey - how was your Chicago trip, btw? Did you enjoy any (naked) sushi? ;)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

"and decide if you like the idea of lots of other folks reading your thoughts."


And to decide if you like other people telling you what you think, how screwed up you are psychologically and just exactly where to get off! They might also question your parentage, but that's usually the mildest of unfounded accusations.

LOL

Naked Sushi? Sounds like serious kink to me.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I'm looking forward to it also, I think it will be fun to get some other opinions up here.

As for the trip, didn't get to do any naked sushi. Unfortunately the whole family was sick while I was there, we didn't think it would be cool to sneeze on the poor server :)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mark, there's a post about it up here somewhere. A restaurant in Chicago will, for $500 per party of 4, serve you a wonderful sushi dinner on a nubile young thing, who is mostly naked, and very cute.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I'm not political in any epidermal cell on my body.
My blog is mostly fluff...I leave the serious dissection of the woes and wherefores on our country to erudite spokefolk like you.
You do a WAY better job than I can ever hope to.
I'll just read your blog and enjoy the info.
Thanks

3:56 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Michele,

No need for it to be a political post, Heck, I liked your Ren and Stimpy stuff at your site. Read my header, "The Crazed Rantings of Bob on just about Anything".

4:36 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Gee, Thanks for the compliment!!!

The hard part of my posts is that I use a lot of pics to spice things up. Takes a loooong time to upload those since I have only dial-up.
When I did Ode to a Pig and Ode to a Potato...there are a LOT of pics and googling takes time..I was braindrained at the end of those. Simple discussion is SO much easier...but I always choose the hard road. *shrug*, If I can bring a smile to someones face..them I'm happy too.
Thanks for visiting my blog..I was thrilled to see your comment!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Michelle - Check out Paula at Ultrablog:
http://paulalight.blogspot.com/
She's an aspiring romance writer who is NaNoing. And a very dear friend.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

They did Naked Sushi on an episode of Surreal Life with America's Top Model winner Adrienne Curry being the "naked" plate...so to speak.

Michele....dial up? You poor thing. I bet getting pictures up using that is quite hard.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

First off, to know about Naked Sushi is nice. To know what the girls have to go thru is something else.

The girls have to put them selves in extremely cold areas before the meal so that they don't sweat.

(think Kramer's hot tub, and the whole thing about core temperature. (poss sic)

P.s.

Well, it's actually my post. But details are minor.

The more that we admit that we don't know anything, the smarter we become. Only a Sith speaks in absolutes. (except for this quote from a Jedi).

Admitting you are crazy is only the first step in being fully enlightend.

P.S. you were dead right about Selig. He's terrible.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Thanks Mark....I've heard of that NaNo writers thingy. Sounds intense...OK, I'll look up your friend. I'll tell her you sent me.

Hi Esther! , It's not so much hard as it is TIME inhaling....it's beyond consuming.... Rather like a black hole for time. But I feel its worth it. Whenever I DO get DSL or whatever, I think I'll faint the first time I "don't" have to wait...LOL

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home