/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fearless Prediction

Today's fearless prediction? Green Bay Packers 17, Chicago Bears 13, and the remaining wheels fall off the Rex Grossman bandwagon.

A year ago the chant in Chicago was "Wait until Rex is back!" this year it's "Why not start Greise?"

I hate bandwagon, fair weather fans!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Don't worry, I've got the lug nuts for the Rex Grossman bandwagon. I'm sure he'll be needing them as soon as he throughs a pick at an important time :)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home