/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, August 21, 2005

New Diet Method

I've decided of late that I need to drop a few pounds. So, I had
replaced most of my beer intake with fruit juices. But doing some
research tonight, I found that a 12 oz can of Miller High Life has 22
LESS calories than 12 oz of Apple Juice, and about 1/3 the carbs!

So, in keeping with my desire to lose weight, I am now replacing ALL of
my fruit juice intake with Miller High Life. Not sure that the boss will
buy that when I break out a beer at my desk while I eat my veggie wrap
for lunch, but I guess I can try and explain it to him.


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home