/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, October 24, 2005

New Blogs

I added some new stuff over on the Blog Roll recently. For a laugh, check out "What the....", he's got some great stuff that was pulled from newspapers. Spent a while laughing to hard to drink my coffee.

God Bless America, Chief Brief, and MyView are my standard political fair.
Finally, Blog of Satu is a UNCW student's blog. Single mother, working full time, and working on her degree.

1Comments:

Blogger Prophet422 said...

Thanks for adding me, I'll try to keep finding and writing good stuff.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home