/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, October 06, 2005

New links Before a Break.

Added two new blogs to the links today, 13 Sides and Nedreck Milhunky both are rather conservative type blogs, 13 sides is funny and kind of off the wall, Nedreck is a little more straight forward. Both good reads.

Also, I'll be taking a break for a few days, have to go visit some family and just get the hell away from my office, my students and my computer for a few days. Wish I was taking the guitar though, that's something I can hang with.

1Comments:

Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Thanks for the link! Come back by anytime!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home