/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, October 16, 2005

New Links in the Roll

I think the Blog Roll is working correctly now. I added some new links today, Downeast Blog, a nice conservative read, McBride Media Matters, a former reporter from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal who tells it like it is in the media.

The Political Teen is another good read, check out his post on AP/ABC reporting on the riots in North Toledo (OOPS, they got the headline wrong!)

Drunken Blogging from London is another good read, get a British take on the world.

Finally, FactCheck.Org, a great resource for anyone who's trying to find out the truth. They've got no axe to grind, and beat up on everyone equally, pointing out media miscues regularly.

Enjoy the new links, send me some suggestions if you have them.

2Comments:

Blogger me said...

Love, love, love FactCheck!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Hey Nedreck,

Thanks for reading, and my fingers are killing me. I switched to 12 gauge strings to kill some pickup buzz but they are causing pain after a few hours of practice.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home