/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, October 07, 2005

One More Before I Hit the Road

Just figured I'd toss one more post up before my mini-vacation starts. Just read a great article from the Washington Post on the Democratic Party and who it needs to court to win elections. Surprise Surprise Surprise, it's NOT Mike Moore and his cadre that are going to get them back into the White House, according to the article.

That's not a big surprise to the folks in the blogosphere, or the moderate pundits that this is the case, we said during the 2000 and 2004 elections that openly courting the extreme left was a death knell for the party.

The question now is, with guys like Russ Feingold getting ready to run for President, and Howard Dean as the President of the DNC, will this report be followed? Or will it take another loss in 2008 to convince the Dem's that they are losing touch with the 60% of voters who aren't on the extreme end of either party. That 60% is where elections are run and won, not on the fringe they've been playing on.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home