/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanks Timmah, I'll Be Famous Now! I got 40 whole hits.

Evidently conservative logic is too much for some folks to handle alone, (or with Dr. Zen's help) so the individual I allowed to post on my blog has gone screaming for help cross posted at "Daily Kos".

Thanks! I figure I'll get enough site hits to get me up a few thousand dozen spots in the ecosphere.

Editors Note: Kos, the king of the ecosystem, in 8 hours, has brought in about 1/6 the number of hits that I received in a similar period from a local Milwaukee radio personality posting one of my comments on his website. I have corrected my above statement to rerepresent the comments of timmah more correctly.

5Comments:

Blogger Timmah420 said...

Actually that was kind of the plan, way to ruin it before ot reached any momentum. Jeezus

11:50 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I made some corrections, I apolgize for misrepresenting your intentions.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Ala... That's the kinder gentler left.

I'd wouldn't have made any big deal of the whole Kos thing if he'd have let me know he was cross posting there, and linking to it. (it's my blog, I'd like to know that). But instead, I found out when I got about 20 hits from them in an hour.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

I've told people to fuck off, but only when they deserved it.

And I don't pretend to be morally superior to anyone. Just superior. LOL

6:51 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

LOL Mark. I've used that same line, or "morals have nothing to do with it, I'm just superior"

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home