/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Voter's Needing ID is Unfair?

Check out the story written by Charlie Sykes for this weeks CNI Newspapers. The voter ID controversy has been brewing in Wisconsin for a while, especially after the 2000 and 2004 elections. The Governor has vetoed two bills requring photo ID to vote, calling it a poll tax, etc.

Charlie hit's the nail on the head on the story, check it out, because I know other states have passed laws on cold medicine similar to Wisconsins, let me know if you feel the same about ID's to vote after you read this.

I know I said limited blogging this weekend, but my acid reflux has me awake, and I gotta do something.

1Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

When I read Charlie's article the hypocrisy of the folks who pass a law requiring ID to buy sudaphed but claim it would be bad to have it to vote just cracked me up.

Stuff like this makes me sure that ensuring voter fraud is important to certain groups.

Asacan, just move to Wisconsin, she could probably vote 3 times since no paperwork but a bill is required to vote.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home