/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Limited Blogging, other Stuff

I'll be out of town for a few days, and not sure if while I'm gone I'll get to do much posting. Along with my real reason for the trip, a friends military retirement, it seems I have some trim work to do in a bathroom, and computers to fix for inlaws and parents on my vacation.... I thought I was supposed to rest on a vacation.

Other Stuff....

I've also been notified that some folks are having problems posting comments. If you are please drop me an e-mail (e-mail is in my profile) Let me know what browser you are using, along with the OS your machine is running so I can pass it to Blogger. If it's a big enough problem I'll probably switch to haloscan for comments, though I'll lose the old ones I think. If you know how to use Haloscan and Blogger comments at the same time, send me an e-mail, that would be very good.

5Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Be careful on your work vacation. Yoour vacation sounds like mine.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

It's easy to do with blogger and haloscan commenting at the same time...just add the haloscan code right below the blogger comment code in your template.

i like to have both on my blog because both blogger and haloscan have 'issues' sometimes and that way someone can always leave a comment through at least one system.

11:15 AM  
Blogger me said...

Travel safe!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Testing...

And have a great vacation!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey, guys. I have a problem I need lots of help with. Liberals have been trying to start a "wear black on Fridays until our troops come home" and I hope to start a counter to that.
One problem: I can't choose a color. So, I'll just count all Conservative votes that I get, and whatever reasonable choice gets the most votes, I'll choose.
Anyway, I hope you can come!
(NOTE: Liberal comments attacking Iraq will be deleted. That is for another post. This one is looking for Conservative opinion)
(NOTE: Attacking the Iraq war will just get you deleted. Save it. I want Conservative's opinion on this one.)

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home