/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Nice Comment Kid!

"You know, you're not very nice to me on here. Your ecosphere is right, you are a slimy reptile."

We all get comments like those from time to time, and normally, it would bother me, except that the comment started with "Thanks daddy I love you too." That's right, my kid is reading my blog, and if you can't tell, she got at least part of her personality from the old man.

She's also started blogging, under the name "Maddigans" and can be found here.

She also started looking over the blogroll, and finding my comments on some other blogs.... Uh Oh! She actually thinks Dawn "The Webmiztris" might keep her sane during finals. She's probably right, Dawn keeps me sane a lot of the time.

So if you get a chance, go visit "Maddigans" and say hi, she's got a very nice poem up right now based on "The Night Before Christmas"

And for any of you dirty old men out there, QUIT LOOKIN' AT MY DAUGHTER!!

8Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I too have a daughter in college. Heartburn!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Neat that you have such a wonderful relationship with your daughter and that she could call you a "slimy reptile" and get away with it. LOL ...and yes, her personality seems somewhat like yours...that's great!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Uh-oh, it's true - The rightwingnutz are multiplying! LOL


You better know I'm kidding!

Liked the poem. Hope she keeps blogging!

BTW, what's wrong with a white background????

10:49 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mark,
I hope she does too, she's very creative when she wants to.

I got complaints about the white being "eye burning" from some of the users.

Pony, There is good, and bad, to having a good relationship with our kids. The good is that they aren't afraid to talk to us about anything. The bad is they aren't afraid to talk to us about anything.

Baatard, heartburn, heart ache, all kinds of emotions when the youngest was moving into the dorms.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

It's such a great feeling to have such a good relationship with your children. Mine tells me too much probablly, but that is ok, I would rather too much information than none at all. She is a very pretty young lady. Keep the guys away as long as you can.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

awww, thanks, man!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Stacy, Too late on the guys, she's already engaged. I found out they liked each other on a bus trip to florida for school. I figured it out when they started playing tonsil hockey IN FRONT OF ME!
Which also goes under "honesty with the folks", sometimes there is too much.

Dawn, you are welcome. Your humor is usually just the remedy for my bad days.

7:11 PM  
Blogger DaddysGirl said...

Hehe!!! Hey I'm not the one who almost got into a fight on that trip! However, I will say this for you, you're not a slimy reptile most of the time. So I'll give you that much....and by the way...you wanna talk about me giving YOU too much info, yea lets not go there dad!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home