/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, December 08, 2005

That Giving Spirit!


My Christmas Tree arrived today. The wife sends me one because I'm too lazy to get one myself, and she thinks I need to get into the spirit before going back to her for my vacation.

So, since I'm in the spirit, looking at the tree, listening to my (one) Christmas CD, and drinking eggnog, I thought I'd give away a few links of good sites to check out tonight.

#1 on tonight's list of reading is over at Sgt. Hook's place. There's been a lot of bandwidth used on a story about a kid sending a soldier at Walter Reed a very mean spirited Christmas card. Hook got a comment about his post on the subject, and probably does a better job than I can ever hope to on tearing up an idiot with words. Check it out!

#2 is at Some Soldier Mom, and her family's holiday tradition of sending trees to their deployed Soldiers and Sailors.

#3 is at the same place, because her Pre-Deployment Guide for Soldiers is probably the best advice anyone getting ready for an overseas tour can read. Any milbloggers who read this, should link to the post too.

#4 The Chief Brief has a good article linked to NRO about Barbara Streisand's canceling her LA Times subscription because they added a (gasp!) conservative columnist and got rid of a communist.

#5 The Nose On Your Face has the ACLU's Top 9 Slogan's for 2006.

#6 is Educated Shoprat's rant about peacenik's and their hypocrisy.

There are also some new blogs on the roll over at the side, give them a look and say "hi".
Chatter Box Chronicles, Conservative UAW Guy, Brainsters Blog, Freedom Folks, and for your daily dose of humor, check out This That and Frog Hair.

One quick question for tonight. Would the guy at the "sergeant at Arms Office of the US Senate" who keeps checking my blog please let me know if you like it, or am I under investigation? Same goes for the folks at the CIA and FBI. I've had a couple of hits from each of them this week, and now I'm looking for black helicopters.

4Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

Thanks for the recommendation.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Cute tree! Which is my prezzie? Is that a coconut snowman??? I lurve coconut. Some peeps hate it, so if you're one of those, you can send the coconut snowman to meeeeeee!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Paula, no coconut snowman, sorry. But if Santa doesn't bring you anything you can have a few of the packages from the tree. Hey, wait, didn't you post last week you are Jewish (sort of?) I thought you guys didn't do Christmas... Only kidding, I'll still give you a present.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

What a cute tree & what a sweet wife you have. :)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home