/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another Blogger Letter To Congress

If you don't fit the mold of the "right - center" bloggers who've signed on over at TTLB, but still want a message sent to congress about how you feel, check out this one at Vince Aut Morire for the hard right bloggers.

Word of caution, don't be drinking anything while you read it. I know from experience.

h/t My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

2Comments:

Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Hi there! Already been over to the Bear-patch. lol. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hi! :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Hi Rosemary. Did you get as big a kick out of that as me?

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home