/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 29, 2006

School Choice, What it Really Is.

Last night I was working on a long follow up post about school choice, what it's about, why it's important. I just hit the delete button. Not because I had a sudden epiphany, and think the idea is bad, but because I can't say it better than Mike Holt does in a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Op/Ed piece today. Read it here.

Technorati Tags: ,

h/t to Charlie...

5Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

I'll take a peek.

BTW, I finally got my links up to date and you are on there now...

3:15 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Hope you enjoyed it.

And I did reciprocate.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

The NEA just drives me crazy... they'd rather a hundred kids get bad educations than one kid get a choice. GRRRR...

6:51 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Thanks for the link Bob. As a new teacher, I have so much to learn. I think some good old-fashioned competition would be great for our educational system, and I am looking forward to it. I aint skeerd. Also, I REFUSE to have anything to do with the NEA!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Rebekah, you and half the parents on in the country. When they followed their original charter and worried about quality of education they were a good organization. Now, they are basically union thugs, like teamsters except with more skirts.

LP- No problem, I've kind of been wondering about your reaction to my recent education rants.

I think the competition would be a good idea too, but it scares folks in "the establishment", and I think because they find that others are being more successful on much smaller budgets.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home