/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Where I've Been..

Found the link to this on PJ Maximum, The Uber-Conservatives blog. I often mention I lived in a lot of states. To get to most of them I've driven, so I've also seen a lot of states. (Note: I didn't drive to Alaska or Hawaii).

In fact, I don't have many left. I don't count Michigan because the only time I've been there is to stop in the airport at Detroit. I have tacky refrigerator magnets from many of them, because one can never have too many ugly magnets on the fridge.




create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

10Comments:

Blogger Uber said...

That is one impressive map! Does your work require you travel?

I refuse to visit outside the U.S. until my map looks lots like yours (unless by some odd chance of fate I score a free trip to Ireland). *g*

9:58 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

The Navy did require a lot of travel, which is how I got to bunches of those states. Others I hit with my parents when I was a kid.

Considering I'm in Virginia I should probably make a point of getting to the Carolinas before I move back to Illinois.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Never had a reason to go to either of the Carolinas, so I haven't.

As for Delaware, I've never driven from here to New Jersey. I keep lucking out and not having to make that trip :)

As for countries, it's a long list.

6:12 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

I had to try it after seeing yours. Mine's not nearly as impressive as your though.

I posted mine on my blog...

6:43 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Mine wouldn't be nearly as impressive either. But what I thought was funny when I looked at your map is that you have been every where I haven't and I've been every where you haven't.

The map would overlap some - but basically would be exactly the opposite of yours.

I just thought that was funny. Probably funnier in my head than when I typed it, now that I think about it! oh well

LOl

Thanks for coming over to my blog :)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Hey Beth, maybe we should get together, then we can say we've been everywhere :)

7:24 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

You only need enough magnets to hold the pizza coupons. Anymore are to many.

:-D

8:14 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Shoprat, Domino's delivers my pizza coupons WITH a magnet...but I still need more, just in case.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I used to have the refridgerator magnets too - when my kids were little. They wanted to buy one every time we were in a different state.

They somehow disappeared during a move. Can't imagine how that happened!

:)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Chi-Town... I can afford the delivery charge, and it's not like I tip the pizza guy anyway :)

Beth- did they end up in the "mystery box" during the move :)

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home