/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

That's What I'm Talking About!

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!



You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull. Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Sorry about the lack of substance today, the head cold hasn't left, and adding 10 hours of work to it has me pretty burned out tonight.

h/t to Below the Beltway.... By the way Doug, this will blow your Boxter off the road!

Technorati Tags: , ,


6Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Lamborghini, Sports Cars, Wet Dream???? Now I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! Yes, you are a Lamborghini!

9:00 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

I'm a Viper! "You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust."

12:00 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

LP- I was wondering if anyone would catch that tag ;)

jgf - that one would have been fine with me too.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I got the same thing as Jgf.
I'm a Dodge Viper
You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

Sounds good to me.

I noticed the tag as well, psycho!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

I am a Mercedes SLK
You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

I am not so sure about that.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

This thing gave a guy at work a complex, he came out as a Mazda Miata. Now he feels intimidated by me.

LMC-I'm not a psycho, maybe a sicko, but not a psycho.

Shoprat- Don't tell the guys at the union hall you ended up as a Mercedes instead of a Vette, they might not like it :)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home