/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Maybe it's not so bad..

I've spent a bunch of lines of text whining about a head cold and mild turned ankle the last two days. I guess it's easy to get on the pity pot when you live a fairly comfortable life, have a steady job, can buy stuff "just because", and don't generally want for a lot.

Then, while crusing the blog roll, I came across Rob's dilema over at Like the Night Life, Love to Boogie.

I feel like a shithead now for whining about piddly crap that really doesn't matter.

Good luck Rob, and please be safe!

1Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

Ain't it the truth! Someone always has it worse...

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home