/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, January 30, 2006

Thanks Peakah!

Peakah, at Peakah's Provocations has nominated me (and a few other folks, but who cares :) for a "The Best So Far, Blog Awards, January 2006" in the political blog category, at Bloggin' Out Loud.

Nominations for the awards are being taken until Wednesday via e-mail at BestSoFar@RightThinking.net. You may nominate up to 3 in each cateogory:
1. January's Best Pet Blogs
2. January's Best Political Blogs
3. January's Best LinkFest Blogs
4. January's Best Religious Blogs
5. January's Best Humor Blogs
6. January's Best Personal Blogs

Voting is the 1st through the 5th of February at the same e-mail: BestSoFar@RightThinking.net
And I've nominated Jeff H. at Think Sink for Best Humor Blog, and Lone Pony for best personal blog.

6Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Wow! Thanks Bob. You can count on my vote.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

LP- That makes 2 in my corner :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh, my. I would vote for you, but I think I'm trapped into voting for Mary Ann... :D

6:54 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

buwahhahah... let the politics begin!

7:27 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Good luck!!!
(Vote for me!) ;)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Rebekah - Voting is secret via E-mail. Mary Ann will never know :)

Peakah - Yup...

CUG - Good luck to you, also, but shouldn't I vote for the one I nominated????

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home