/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Since Ascan Asked....

I posted "Where I've Been" in the US earlier today. And, since Ascan asked in the comments, I went back and found the link to do places I've visited in the world. I'm not sure that the map is accurate though, since I know I crossed the equator to get to Ecuador, but it doesn't look that far south on the map.




create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

6Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

I might do that, but it would only stretch over a few States in the southeast!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Oops, I thought I clicked mexico. I went to Acapulco both times. Plus a trip to Cabo for Sammy Hagar's birthday party. That was wild.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hi Bob...very interesting life you've lived. I've been to most of those places. It's where I learned what a great place the world can be.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

I have only been to 47 states, Mexico, and Canada, but Ecuador is right down there near Panama. You have it marked. :)

How are you? Well, I pray. Yes, I said. I pray. Anyone have a problem with that? Hmm? (lol)

Do you remember an old saying, "I said it, I meant it, and I'm here to represent it!"? hehehe. Have a great day!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Chi-Town... Yup, Probably a good thing you were so young, or we could have gotten in real trouble there :)

Mike, yes it can be. It can be pretty lousy too, just depends on where you end up, and when.

Rosemary, guess I should take a quick trip up to the North East just so I can say I've hit as many states as you :) And you can pray for me when ever you like. Rumor has it I need all the help I can get.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Ascan, there are lots of places I'd like to go back to, but you can take Naples off my list. 4 days there were quite enough, thanks.

Egypt I'd like to get to again, since I was only there a few hours and didn't get to see much.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home