/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, February 25, 2006

For Some Fun

I've spent the week ragging on port deals, legal matters and abortion. For some fun check out The Nose On Your Face, and my list (and Buckley's additions) of Rejected Titles For Brokeback Mountain.

Technorati Tags: and

2Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

The Nose says you sent the list of titles in. Did you write them? They were hilarious.

Did you hear about the two sheep watching the shepherds kissing? The one sheep says, "Gross." The other sheep says, "But at least they're leaving us alone now."

12:34 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Patrick, I didn't write them, got them from a friend. I'm passing your sheppard joke on to him, hopefully it'll cause his beer to come out his nose when he reads it. :)

Buckely, thanks for the credit on those, YOu might want to check out "The Short History Of Mankind" for more laughs.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home