/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Inappropriate Reading

Got this great joke from my brother....

A British company is developing computer chips that store music in women's breast implants.

This is a major breakthrough, since women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.


Then, a friend of mine sends me this great picture, which definitely depicts my family...


I won't get into who's who in the family, but let's say that even though there are only 4 of us, all five positions are filled at different times.


And, finally, a funny from a guy I used to work with.

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you reallyknow the difference between the two? In an effort to keep you informed,the definition for each is listed below:

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask:"Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling ofperfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home