/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, May 19, 2006

Weird Schedule Leads To Limited Blogging

Hey all. I'm out of town today for work, then for the weekend for family. New posts will probably show up Sunday evening and Monday morning. Then next week I'm in Minnesota for work, so possible limited blogging then also. Though Holiday Inn does offer free internet access.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

6Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Ok, so pull out the laptop at the Holiday Inn and blog man, blog! Not that I'm greedy or anything. Oh wait, I am. ;)

10:12 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Who says you have to blog every day? I mean you do have a life right? Don't be afraid to just take a day off.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Marathon Pundit said...

I don't have a laptop, but I can use my Treo to blog a bit.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I just had a thought--is your schedule the only thing about you that is weird :-)?????

11:06 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Was just in Minneaplois on Monday, am in Cleveland today. Go to Manny's there if you want the best steak in your life!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

LP, I plan on it. Evenings in the hotels get boring, so I have to do something to kill time.

Shoprat, Lone Pony says I have to blog every day :)

John, I don't "technically own" a laptop, but I do have possession of one that the company owns, and allows me to use.

LMC, No is the short answer

Tim, thanks for the tip. I'll need a decent steak one night.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home