/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Still Breathing.

No folks, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, or keel over from the cheap Minnesota gas prices. Holiday Inn Express has been having problems with their internet service from GuestDSL since early Tuesday morning and just got it fixed today.

Since I've been averaging 10.5 hours a day of travel and work on this trip, by the time I get back at night, looking for a "wi-fi hotspot" that doesn't charge hasn't been on the top of the list the last few days. Instead it's been get dinner, hit the jacuzzi for a few, then do my expense reports and get some sleep.

Tonight will be real exciting, I've got an online class to finish before I go to bed, I was hoping to have it done by now. Thanks Guest DSL.

4Comments:

Blogger ablur said...

Glad to see you are alive and kicking. We start to worry when you don't post in a couple of days.

I'll keep coming back.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Damn hotel internet connections!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

I don't worry about you, you're smart enough to take care of yourself, BUT, I do miss your wisdom and wise cracks. I agree...damn hotel internet!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Aidan said...

I hate gas prices!!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home