/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday Posting

I'll be back later tonight. Have to fly to Pittsburgh and pick up my company truck this morning.

Go read some other blogs until I get back.

Check out the Varga's Girls at Knockin' On The Golden Door for a place to start.

And Ruth is back, go say "Hi".

Talk to you later.

6Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

On My Mind-Vargas isn't for everyone, for sure. However, I find his work more tasteful than most of what I see walking in the malls these days :)

Ruth, You are welcome. So now I have to change your name on the blog roll.... Work work work :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Just visited On My Mind..what a yawner.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

I just did a post in honor of On My Mind.

Hey, if you were offended by the first one, why did you look at ALL of them?

Thanks for getting my back, Paula and CP.

Just asking.......

10:36 PM  
Blogger Bos'un said...

I stopped by to see what you thought of Dubya's speech. I was my old pessimistic self, and wanted to get the objective skinny on that one.

The only ones I can trust these days are you and Michael Savage. Catch ya later.

R/
Bos'un

2:37 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mark, I'll have to check it out later.

Bos'un, thanks. I just posted some reaction to it, but not mine. I didn't watch, was too busy eating dinner :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Bos'un said...

Read your post, thanks for the referral. Man, it sounds like you were busy. Hope you can relax a little today.

R/
Bosun

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home