/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to, in order, My Lovely Wife, My Mother, Mother-in-Law, and all the ladies on my blog roll and readers who are mothers.

So, if you need to read some wisdom from mothers today, here are a few of the places you can find some.

Paula at Ultrablog
Becky at Lone Pony
PJ at UberConservative
Little Miss Chatterbox at The Chatterbox Chronicles
Carla at Some Soldiers Mom who lets us know what she wants for mothers day.
Stacy at Keep My Soldier Safe
One Line Mom at Online Mom's Musings

Technorati Tags: ,

6Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

You are just too sweet! Thanks Bob. Glad you're around family for this holiday.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

You're awesome Bob, thanks :-)!!!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks Bob.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Thanks! (Missed this post earlier.)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Hey, someone called me a mother today. How come I wasn't listed????

10:42 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Thank you for the sentiment and the link, CP. I haven't been blogging or visiting much, I know, but doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. :)

Hope all the mothers in your life had a great Mother's Day.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home