/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dirty Secrets

If you want to find out what secrets your favorite bloggers are hiding, check out Wyatt Earp's post "Secret's Exposed", where you can find out the dirt on a number of Wyatt's blog buddies.

One secret Wyatt doesn't expose is his own, while he writes with a ton of bravado of being a Philly Cop, the truth is he's the night dispatcher for a local security company that protects Wal-Mart stores.

Technorati Tags: , ,

4Comments:

Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Wal-Mart security??? I WISH!!! Actually I dispatch for John's Bargain Basement. The crime there is unreal!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

LOL--You guys are both good at this. I love it :-)!!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

LMAO!!! That was great! As good as you are now, imagine if you take the gloves off!!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Peakah said...

I knew it! Thanks for reconfirming my first impressions of our great crime fighting friend!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home