/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Hate Teasers

So anyway, I'm cruising the online editions of my favorite newspapers this evening, and see "Novak to Reveal Role In Leak Case" in the Chicago Sun Times. Follow the first link and you get about 3 paragraph's of Novaks column to be published tomorrow.

About all he reveals today is that he didn't plead the fifth in front of Fitzgeralds Grand Jury, though he did testify.

I'm looking forward to the moonbat reaction nearly as much as finding out exactly what Novak had to do with the whole investigation. I get the feeling that he'll be chastized from both directions for whatever he says. If he claims he's the one who "outed" Plame, who wasn't exactly "in hiding" anyway, the left will scream that Fitz should string him up. The right will bitch that he should have come out publicly long ago and help quelch the crap in the media.

If he says all he did was pass on third string info he'll get beat up for the same things from the opposite directions.

Either way, the reaction should be more fun than the column itself, though I'll be sure to toss my two cents worth in anyway.

Updated (10:21pm) Howard Kurtz at the Washington Post names two of the folks Novak will talk about in the column.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

2Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

That Novak....such a tease.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Ted, you hit it on the head, the post this morning clears up a few other things, but the whole affair looks like much adoo about nothing, at best :)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home