/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to The Lovely Wife, who has for some reason stuck around with me for 22 years now.

As the restaurant owner said tonight (because she chose his restaurant) "She is a wise and lovely woman", but, if you read the first sentence about being with me for 22 years, some may question wise, but never lovely.

Love you Babe.

5Comments:

Blogger Patriotic Sgt said...

Congrats Bob to you and your wife on 22 years of wonderful bliss. Hard to figure how they (women) can live with us longer than our parents did, ha ha. Again congrats...I'll have 32 years under the belt at the end of Nov.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Congratulations you two! It sounds like you are the perfect couple! HUGS to you both!

11:00 AM  
Blogger me said...

Congratulations - I wish you 22 more! (And I'd be willing to bet she's both - wise AND lovely!)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks all. We disappeared for the weekend and had a wonderful time together.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jeff H said...

Congrats!!!

If I happen to make it to 22 years, I'll be 69 (gettin' hitched next July; I'm currently 46). Sheesh...

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home