/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful Christmas today. Enjoy you family, have some decent food, get a kick out of the kids opening their gifts, and watch some football.

But don't forget to take time and think of the real reason for the season, the birth of Christ, and the hope for peace and joy around the world.

When you wish someone a Merry Christmas, that's really what you are doing, it wishing for them peace on earth, and good will towards all men. Even if you aren't christian, if you think of the greeting in that light you should be able to deal with it.


(Thanks to Joe Nicholson for sending me the picture)

So, Merry Christmas from Mr. and Mrs. Crazy Politico, both kids, all three cats and the dog!

4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, CP. I wanted to do a little post on the true meaning of Christmas myself...but I'm too busy going blog to blog saying merry Christmas...but that's exactly what I mean. :)

Merry Christmas, btw!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, CP!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Hope you all had a wonderful day.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home