/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Uncomfortable Boxer Briefs

Yesterday I had to meet a co-worker to get some equipment from him, so we decided on a Target stores parking lot that's about half way for both of us as the location. Since I got there a little early I decided to go in an get a few things I needed while I waited.

First, the after Christmas return and sale rush wasn't too bad, though a few more checkers would have been nice, but hey, retail folks need a vacation, too.

One of the things I bought was a package of boxer briefs that were on sale. When I was a kid grandma's used to be great for getting you those for Christmas, now that I'm older, not so much. The gentleman who got in line behind me started tossing his cart full of stuff on the conveyor, and said "Oh, look we wear the same underwear!"..... CAN YOU SAY CREEEPY!!

I didn't really answer, because I was already grossed out. Then he finished unloading his cart, mostly party supplies cans of nuts, small paper plates, chips, dips etc. But what made me decide I didn't want an invite to his party, even if we do wear the same brand drawers, was that he had two large bottles of K-Y Jelly and 3 dozen condoms. EEEEWWWW!!!!

I checked out, hid my underwear, and ran.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

8Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Good thing you weren't in Texas.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

LOL :-) That is hilarious!!!!!!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

I have heard of lame pickup lines for women, but that is gross.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I wear boxer briefs, too! Do you prefer Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?

Oh, wait, is that creepy? I was born without a sense of tact.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

K-Y Jelly and 3 dozen condoms??? Who needs undies?

Sounds like he's going to be pretty busy...hmm.hmm.hmm.hmm...

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought that kind of creepiness only happened at Walmart!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Paula, I'd have been fine in Texas, he might have had issues :)

LMC, it's only funny if you aren't looking at the KY.

Shoprat, I agree, I'm thinking if I did swing that way his line wouldn't have worked.

Robo, you'll have to ask my wife, she's the only one who knows what brand they are :) And yes, it was creepy.

Carol, true, not exactly when he planned on wearing them, and wasn't about to ask.

Evidently Rachel, it can happen anywhere. Actually, my father in law got his buns pinched (by a guy)in a book store on his first trip to LA.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, CP...that's priceless even if creepy. Made an amusing story for us anyhow. ha

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home