/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Same Old Song and Dance

I know, everyone want's something profound on the Bush speech from last night, or the reaction to it from Democrats last night and today.

The fact is, nothing profound was said by anyone last night or today. It's pretty much the same old same old from both sides. I agree with the President's plan, but it was not a big surprise, though I will say I think it's about 18 months too late.

The reaction from the other side of the spectrum was as expected. Hearings, threats of cutting off funding, and claiming that somehow abandoning Iraq will cause the country to suddenly come together and sing Kumbaya.

Nope, nothing profound, just more of the same from everyone.

Technorat Tags: , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home