/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, February 09, 2007

How Can This Be?

As I posted a few days ago, I'm in the Boston area for a few weeks for training. It's generally enjoyable, though being stuck in a hotel this long can make you slightly stir crazy.

There is one problem with the trip that was made evident on Super Bowl Sunday (when I arrived). I'm trying to reconcile in my mind how the state that is home to Ted Kennedy can have a rule that doesn't allow bars to have happy hour or serve doubles!

Listen, if I was in Utah, I'd understand, they've got a very religious history. But Massachusetts, the home of Ted and Tip O'Neill, (who had a serious case of the Jameson snoz), how can this place not allow doubles? It's like going to Milwaukee and being told that you can't have a kegger or ride a Harley.

Hope they still have slots in Vegas next time I go.

Technorati Tags: , , , , Tip O'Neill,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home