/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pissed At Blogger

You know, I really had not intention of switching to the "new improved" blogger, but was given no chance.

Instead, when I attempted to login to blogger I'd be redirected to a page to migrate my blog, with no choice but accept, or quit posting.

I've found nothing in Buzz, or anywhere else on blogger that the Google Nazi's were going to force a switch. No e-mail, notes, etc, about the move.

Not everyone is getting this treatment, so I'm assuming that they have developed some sort of system to force the migration eventually.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm averaging 52 hours of work per week, and don't have time to post regularly I'd be buying a domain and moving off of the Google Nazi's site.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home