/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Beantown Bound

I'm leaving tomorrow for 18 days of training at our corporate headquarters in a suburb of Boston. I was originally scheduled for this trip in May, but an opening for the February session opened up, and I got asked to go now, instead of later.

I'd have preferred to go to the later class, lets face it the weather is more condusive to sight seeing in May than February, but because I'm a team player, I said I'd go.

One effect of the trip will probably be more posting here, since I'll be stuck in a hotel room every night without much to do.

Hopefully Cartoon Network doesn't have anymore advertising planned for the area, traffic is already bad enough in Boston :)

Technorati Tags: , ,,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home