/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The NFL Banned It, But Not Politicians

I was watching CLTV this morning, a Chicago based all news station when they showed Barack Obama at his rally in Texas, and used the phrase "Barack and Roll" which I hadn't heard before. Then they showed the new "rock star" politician coming on stage to the the blasting of "Rock and Roll Part 2", by Gary Glitter.

While I understand the catchy phrase, I'm wondering if his campaign realizes that song; so popular for years at sporting events; has been banned by the NFL , since Gary Glitter was convicted of molesting children in Viet Nam!

Probably not the type of name association the presidential hopeful needs to move his campaign forward. Maybe he should think of a new song for his campaign to rock and roll too.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels: , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home