/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hello, I'm Still Alive

Hey All, a quick note to let the 25 or so folks who still show up every day know that I am still alive.

One of the downsides of my job is the amount of travel I've been doing lately. 2500 miles of driving in the last 11 work days, which evidently caught up with my truck yesterday as the water pump decided it should start leaking, 200 miles from home. So here I sit in a hotel waiting for a dealer to call and tell me when the thing will be fixed. Since I'm scheduled solid for the next couple of weeks it's becoming tough to reschedule missed appointments in a way that keeps me sane and customers happy, add a lost day for the breakdown and now I'll really be having fun trying to make sense of my calendar.

On the bright side of things, I'm not paying for the hotel or food while I wait to get my vehicle back on the road.

Anyway, shortly I'll actually put a meaningful (I hope) post later today.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home